[cap-talk] Re: URGENT: please move this to cap-talk

Mark S. Miller markm at caplet.com
Thu Apr 29 22:26:58 EDT 2004

At 03:57 AM 4/29/2004  Thursday, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:

>I agree strongly with Mark Miller. This discussion should have been held
>on the cap-talk list for the sake of the archival. The list address is
>
>        cap-talk at eros-os.org
>
>You can subscribe at

>Please join us there, and let the discussion resume there.

Thanks to Norm Hardy and Alan Karp, I think I now have a fairly complete set
of messages. I would like to forward these to cap-talk, but first I need the
permission of everyone who's posted. I believe this is the same list as the
addressees on the message, but if I'm making either kind of error, someone
should let me know.

I already have permission from Norm, Alan, and myself. If you've posted,
please send your permission or refusal to me directly (no need to cc
everyone). If I get any refusals, then I won't, and we can discuss what to
do from there.

As we continue this discussion on cap-talk, please don't publicly post
messages containing quotes from non-public messages until the permissions
issue is resolved. Thanks.