[cap-talk] Petname toolbar bug?

David Hopwood david.nospam.hopwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 19:25:50 EDT 2005

Since I upgraded to the Petname toolbar 0.4, the petname field seems to
be disabled (grey text on a light green background) and not editable, for
all sites with existing pet names. Is anyone else seeing this?

New SSL/TLS sites have a grey "untrusted" on a cream background, which is
also uneditable.

Also, if I delete the corresponding bookmark, the petname binding is not
removed. I'd never tested that before so I don't know whether it is a
regression.

(I'd quite got used to the Petname toolbar, and am missing it now that it
doesn't work for me.)