[cap-talk] YURLs. What is the model of development?

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 04:06:53 EST 2005

John Carlson wrote:

> Tyler Close wrote:
>
>> Of course, I also wouldn't mind if anyone tried to beat me to the punch.
>

> I think writing this email is getting me closer to doing something,
> so bear with me.

Okay, I figured out all I need is a .java file to create web applications
with Waterken server.  However, this style of interaction requires
quite a few mouse clicks, and I would like to reduce that.  Any hints?
Ideally, I would like to enter a Java class, and get back the
capabilities as
XML right away.

So far, I have been using the command line to give me the capability
that I can use to instantiate a class.  Is this the prefered way to
instantiate objects,
or can we do it through a web browser somehow (maybe not a good idea).

John