[cap-talk] waterken-server mailing list

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:13:22 EST 2006

Hi all,

MarkM asked that I send an announcement email about the
waterken-server mailing list, since he wanted to be subscribed but
didn't know the list existed. The list is at:

I use the waterken-server list for more detailed, implementation
discussions about the web-calculus and the Waterken Server. Recently,
Sando and I have been having a pretty good discussion about the
internals of the Waterken Server and developing a "Hello World!"
tutorial.

cap-talk is a good place to discuss the goals / marketing / major
events for web based capabilities. If you get to the point of actually
downloading the code, subscribing to the waterken-server list is a
good idea.

ttyl,
Tyler

--
The web-calculus is the union of REST and capability-based security:
http://www.waterken.com/dev/Web/

Name your trusted sites to distinguish them from phishing sites.
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=957