[cap-talk] Capabilities by example in C#

Sandro Magi naasking at higherlogics.com
Wed Nov 1 12:15:14 CST 2006

I initially had a class called DirtySecret which I used for this exact
reason.

Disadvantages:

1. one more class to squeeze on the slide (although DirtySecret could be
small)
2. one more object whose purpose the reader has to understand

I'm still waffling on this issue, so if others support the change, I'll
do it. :-)

Sandro