[cap-talk] Oil, Gas, and Object-Capabilities

Jed Donnelley capability at webstart.com
Wed Dec 12 11:03:12 EST 2007

At 08:28 AM 12/8/2007, Ben Laurie wrote:
>On Dec 6, 2007 3:10 PM, Mark Miller <erights at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> http://innovation-in-oil-and-gas.blogspot.com/2007/12/youtube-video-on-object-capabilities.html
>
>That is a seriously weird blog.

Maybe if David Wagner has his ears on he can tell us if
he has been contacted by Paul Cox or knows anything more
about the above that might make it seem a bit less
"seriously weird"?  It does seem a curious connection.
Even beyond the technical lashup there is the question
about how Paul Cox even came to see David's YouTube on
Object/Capabilities.  Is there a greater distribution
of such content than perhaps at least some of us are
aware of?  In that case we might want to more carefully
consider such presentations a bit in future?

Incidentally (after just a quick review of the start
of that video), I think MarkM should at least introduce
himself on the video if he's going to be introducing
others in such presentations.

--Jed  http://www.webstart.com/jed-signature.html