[cap-talk] Midori in The Register

Rob Jellinghaus rjellinghaus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:56:52 CDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Ben Laurie <benl at google.com> wrote:

> It seems obvious that, regardless of Microsoft's actual plans, any OS
> group at Microsoft is at some point going to address the question:
> "how do we move the users to our toy?"
>
> I don't think much can be read into that. Nor do I see much harm in
> discussing the question.

I agree, on both counts.

It sounds as though you thought I was trying to squelch the thread as it has
evolved here.  I wasn't.

I was just trying to answer MarcS's specific original question, which was:
"after the SDTimes disclosure, can any Microsoft employees say anything more
on the record about this project?"  To which the answer is, simply, "no."

Cheers!
Rob