[cap-talk] Testers needed (Was: Petname tool for Firefox 3.x?)

Toby Murray toby.murray at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 16:58:59 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 14:47 -0700, Tyler Close wrote:
> Hi Toby,
>
> If you open your local copy of the file using the File -> "Open
> File..." menu option, Firefox should recognize the file as an
> extension.

Ah. Cool. Works great so far. My only nitpick: fixed width font in the
petname box looks a little odd. Is there a specific reason for not using
the default system font here?

Also, given that FF3 no longer renders the address bar in yellow for SSL
sites with certificates signed by a trusted authority, perhaps colouring
the background of the petname box for recognised sites light green might
be nice, rather than rendering the text in green. Although I suspect
you've already considered this.

Cheers

Toby