[cap-talk] Whether principals' authority can increase

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:26:32 CDT 2008

> Fortunately, we can do better in the interim.  I run as administrator on my XP machine, but most of the programs I run don't.

ja, you are of course right & i agree that there are better approaches
readily available to anybody who cares or knows to go that way and has
the time to switch to it and debug anything that happens due to it. i
just don't expect the home user to have enough of a clue, or desire,
yet. (which may or may not be a concern to anybody else on the list, i
dunno.)

sincerely.