[cap-talk] Rsa podcast on Why Identity Doesn't Matter

David-Sarah Hopwood david-sarah at jacaranda.org
Thu Apr 9 19:45:17 EDT 2009

Stiegler, Marc D wrote:
> For better and for worse, RSA invited me to do a podcast interview on my upcoming RSA conference presentation Why Identity Doesn't Matter. It is 6 minutes long, you can find it at
>
> https://365.rsaconference.com/blogs/podcast_series_rsa_conference_2009/2009/04/09/marc-stiegler-ess-301-why-identity-doesnt-matter
>
> I've been afraid to listen to it, actually, suspecting that I was unable to deliver the message in this format in this amount of time. But it is there, for your entertainment, such as it is.

I noticed the effort you put into not saying the c-word.
Are you going to say the c-word in the actual presentation? ;-)

(Frankly I don't think that avoiding saying "capability" helps at all.
Is there *any* technical difference between "self-authorizing reference"
and "capability"?)

--
David-Sarah Hopwood ⚥