[cap-talk] Webkeys vs. the web

Steve Witham sw at tiac.net
Sun Apr 12 14:24:54 EDT 2009

Okay, put up a stub "whiteboard" page on the ERights wiki about this

For a couple days it seemed as if this topic might collapse
into a simple technique for making a link act different when you
click vs. copy, false sense of false alarm, I think.

I accidentally googled a suggestion that anonymous edits be
turned off on the ERights wiki, seems okay if it can
be polite about suggesting creating a login, which is easy.
Meanwhile, try to remember not to edit before logging in.