[cap-talk] Google Chrome Interview

Toby Murray toby.murray at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 19 07:00:32 EDT 2009

There's an interesting interview with some of the guys familiar with the
Google Chrome security architecture at:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/google-chrome-security,2271.html

In it, they make specific reference to capability-security ideas that
were borrowed in the Chrome sandbox design.

Quoting from that interview: