[cap-talk] First large scale deployment of a multiplayer game on an ocap platform.

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jan 6 10:08:18 EST 2009

On Jan 5, 2009, at 20:21 PM, Kevin Reid wrote:

> "Login and Add this application to start playing!"
> So I can't use it without participating in yet another identity-based
> access control system?
> :-)

Me, too.  I tried to log in to Yahoo!, then I tried to recover my
password, then I gave up.  I haven't succeeded at logging in to
Yahoo! in years.

Likewise, I just replied to the "w3c tag discuss" thread, but I
couldn't figure out how to post to the google-caja-discuss list
without using a gmail account, so I gave up after a minute of
exploring and sent my note anyway and it bounced from that list.  :-(

Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem -- http://allmydata.org
store your data: $10/month -- http://allmydata.com/?tracking=zsig