[cap-talk] Simple Cooperative File Sharing (SCoopFS), the "F" is silent

Dave Chizmadia - GMail davechiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:39:32 EDT 2009

Alan,

    This looks like a very cool and usable application built
using capability principles. I hope that it will be released
as a open source component of the Waterken Server SDK. I think
it would generate more extensive interest in Waterken and
possibly stimulate complementary extensions and new services.

    Without detracting from its fundamental coolness ;-) I
offer the following usability suggestion...

    Instead of using the terms "Create a new Pal without Webkey"
and "Create a new Pal with Webkey" you should instead use the
terms "Send New Pal Invitation" and "Accept New Pal Invitation",
respectively. This would be consistent with the UI in most chat
systems for "buddies".

-DMC