[cap-talk] Simple Cooperative File Sharing (SCoopFS), the "F" is silent

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 02:54:09 EDT 2009

I think this is great progress.  I skimmed some of it.  Do you have to
open port 443 on your router/firewall?  What do you do when your IP
address of your laptop or router changes (say you move between
buildings).  Or you take your laptop to the nearest Starbucks and use
their WiFi?  I am assuming that the Waterken server somehow keeps a
private/public key tied to ??? that uniquely identifies it.  Usually
WaterKen's keys are tied to IP or DNS, correct?  I am thinking if you
re-address/re-name your Waterken server, then you have to reshare the
files.  Is it easy to do a mass reconnect with your Pals?

John