[cap-talk] Digging the ACL hole deeper.

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 12:22:21 EDT 2009

I have joined the relevant list with intent to comment, but I don't
like to start a fight until I have time to stay in and engage. That
won't happen for me until early April. But others here who care about
the evolution of access control on the web may chose to weigh in. The
weird thing about this one is it comes largely from Collin Jackson and
Adam Barth, cc'ed, both of whom appreciate many of our criticisms of
the ACL model.