[cap-talk] state of art in capabilities

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 04:37:39 EDT 2009

Say I wanted to use a web key capability to protect a collection of a
single type of object (a capability per collection), and provide basic
Create, Read, and Delete operations on the collection in a web user
interface.  I want anonymity, sharing, revocation.  What is the state
of the art?  What's the best approach?  I'm running Mac OS X on Intel.

I have tried Swing with a local database, and GWT with no back-end.
What front-ends integrate with the best back-ends?  I'm probably going
to try Waterken next, but I'm unsure of how to provide a GUI for it
(and I'm a GUI programmer)

John