[cap-talk] Google's Native Client (NaCl)

Sam Mason sam at samason.me.uk
Mon Oct 5 14:03:42 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 06:45:04PM +0000, Mark Seaborn wrote:
> You've probably heard about Google's Native Client (a.k.a. NaCl) which
> was announced last month.  It looks very promising.

Not sure if anybody else has noticed, but it looks as though NaCl has
just made it into the developer builds of Chrome itself.  Enabling it
currently disables the sandbox, but that's due to be fixed.  Can't find
any real docs about it either the following was the best I found:

  http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2009/10/google-chrome-goes-native-in-4.html

Be interesting to see where this goes.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/