[cap-talk] caps tried and rejected for AMQP

Sandro Magi naasking at higherlogics.com
Thu Oct 8 06:29:11 PDT 2009

I only have a second to reply, but Mark Miller, Jed Donnelly and Alan
Karp devised just such an ACL-over-caps system, called Horton:

http://www.erights.org/elib/capability/horton/

An implementation depends on certain primitives that would also need to
be present in your DSL, but nothing unreasonable IIRC.

Sandro