[cap-talk] Polaris distribution is ready

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:06:15 PDT 2010

Alan and Marc,

There's a lot of mysterious binary files in there. Are these generated files
that were accidentally included? If so, could you remove everything other
than sources, re-make to be sure everything builds from sources, and post an
archive of the sources only? Thanks.

I also notice CVS directories all over. Is there a CVS repository with the
history? Do you wish to open source that history as well? I've heard there
are CVS to SVN converters.

Would you be happy with a code.google.com project?