[cap-talk] Security considerations for cookies

Toby Murray toby.murray at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 02:01:15 PST 2010

Dear Adam,

Your section on ambient authority is an excellent summary, as no doubt
you intended it to be, of much of the philosophy shared by many on
this list. Thanks for taking the time to distil it out so clearly.

Others on this list with more web savvy can probably give more useful
feedback on specifics so I'll leave it to them.

Cheers

Toby