[cap-talk] object-oriented-security.org

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:04:12 PST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Zooko O'Whielacronx <zookog at gmail.com> wrote:

> But from my perspective, it is a heartening story that the hard work
> that Shapiro, Miller, Stiegler, Yee and others (sorry to leave anyone
> out)

Dammit, left out Close and Hardy. Sorry! Also I'm sure there are lots
of good papers by other people that have influenced my interlocutors
today but that I haven't personally read (yet).

Regards,

Zooko

P.S. Just had breakfast with David Chaum, described the capability
access control in the Tahoe-LAFS project, and he said "Oh yeah! I know
that idea. I published a University of California technical report
with Fabry in the 1970's about integrating addressing, access control
and encryption.". If anybody can find a copy of this paper please let
me know! :-)