[cap-talk] small notes re: waterken
raould at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:54:18 PST 2011
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Raoul Duke <raould at gmail.com> wrote:
> (so far, not done yet... :-)
ok done, with the following additional thoughts/questions/worries :-)
* don’t like the asymmetries e.g. manually marking promises but not proxies.
* don’t like Serialized interface, what about upgrades in either
the app or the jvm?
* why is PurseX.deposit() not a transaction?
* casting from interface to concrete type smells like a java
anti-pattern. certainly don’t want to have to do that to get security.
* do when/transactions compose well like stm?
* i don't grok the overall transactional nature semantics syntax
More information about the cap-talk