[cap-talk] Opinions of oauth?

Mark Miller erights at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:17:09 PST 2012

How about webkeys, i.e., just use unguessable https URLs?

If there's no compatibility requirement and no need for any of the special
inverse direction-of-initiation features that motivates oauth, I'd stay far
away from it. It's much more complex than you need for your goal.

Regarding the app itself, have you looked at Tahoe LAFS and Scoopfs?