Visual Basic syntax

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 00:26:52 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Monty Zukowski wrote:

> I did work with a talented team of VB guys,
> and they use VB primarily for scripting a UI to a database.

[+] Oh, yes.  Whipping up clients with friendlier user interfaces
is also one of the most popular applications of Visual Basic.

[?] But does anyone *ever* write VB programs that talk to other
VB programs?  (Jeff, i'm copying you this question in case you
can provide a good answer to "would a typical VB programmer have
any interest in a language for secure distributed objects?")

!ping