Only present sporadically over the next 3 weeks

Mark S. Miller markm@caplet.com
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 12:24:09 -0700

Just want to let everyone know  I'll be travelling and schedule-saturated
for the next three weeks, so only expect my presence on email only
sporadically.  But I promise to read through all the correspondence
afterwards -- please keep the great discussions going!

	Always needing more time,
	--MarkM

Btw, I do hope to have E v0.7.x released in about a week, incorporating
many of the changes (to be enumerated) already settled on this list.  These
discussions have helped tremendously, thanks!