Virtual sealer/unsealer Pairs (was: Comments on FC00 paper)

Ben Laurie ben@algroup.co.uk
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:16:14 +0000

Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> By the way, i dislike "pair" as the method name.  It's not a
> verb (well, even if it were to be taken as a verb, it doesn't
> signify "pairing up" anything).  Can we just go with "make"
> like everything else?

pair, v.t. to couple: to sort out in pairs. - v.i. to be joined in
couples: to be a counterpart or counterparts: to mate: of two opposing
voters, to arrange to abstain, on a motion or for a period.

Sounds like a verb to me.

Cheers,

Ben.

--