A stab at the sealer in E

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:57:23 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Marc Stiegler wrote:
> Well, since it looks like this sealer might actually be useful, here is a
> cleaned up version that to the best of my knowledge fully implements the
> kernel BrandMaker semantics.

Cool.

Can we try to get the terminology straightened out though?

Is it Brand or BrandMaker or sealSystemMaker?  SealedBox, Box, or
Envelope?

I think i'll vote for either SealMaker or BrandMaker, and Envelope.

Is the constructor method conventionally to be called "make" or
"new"?

I think i'll vote for "make", since it's a verb.

-- ?!ng

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people
are so sure about things and the intelligent folk are so full of doubts."
    -- Bertrand Russell