Pluribus

Ben Laurie ben@algroup.co.uk
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:04:12 -0800

[Ben, I'm taking the liberty of resending this message of yours as well as
one of mine in order to probe a weird glitch that seems to have happened in
the CritMail archive.

Peter, the e-lang CritMail archive thread listing at
http://eros.cis.upenn.edu/~majordomo/e-lang/ lists "Re: Pluribus Ben Laurie"
as http://eros.cis.upenn.edu/~majordomo/e-lang/1091.html , but the message
at that link is actually "Re: A stab at the sealer in E Mark S. Miller".  At
the moment, as far as I can tell, Ben's message does not appear, and my
title does not appear.  I see the same situation in the by-date display.  My
message is dated 4:29 am and Ben's 4:34am.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.  --MarkM]

Bill Frantz wrote:

 > I asked Hal Finney to take a look at the Pluribus protocol.  He has very
 > kindly given me permission to post this response.

Following on from these comments, something I've been wondering for a
while is why not just use TLS?

Cheers,

Ben.

--