Hi all, again

Dan Moniz dnm@pobox.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:57:43 -0500

Just a quick mail to the list to say "Hi all", again. Shortly after I
started releasing papers under the Neith banner (you may remember a
dnm@neith.net address), InterNIC and I had some issues which have yet to
be resolved. To top it off, I'm moving to Ireland for a minimum of 6
months, so I've kind of abandoned it. I'm trying to concentrate more on
the work I want to put out rather than the name it's put out under.

In any event, what have I missed? I saw the addition of Droplets to the
page a while back, which definitely seems cool.

A side note. I have a _very_ temporary page at
http://www.angelfire.com/id2/dnm/ that will soon be at the URL you see
in my .signature below. But take a quick three second look at the
ultra-brief descriptions of some of the projects I listed and let me
know what you think.

--
Dan Moniz <dnm@pobox.com> [http://www.pobox.com/~dnm/]