#erights EFNet IRC channel.

Dan Moniz dnm@pobox.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:27:12 -0500

I've established the #erights EFNet IRC channel for real-time discussion
about E, capabilities, and everything that's on the list. Being that IRC
is very ephemeral in it's treatment of server-to-server connections,
hopefully we can get a few more people in the channel from a few
different servers to combat the occasional netsplit and what not.

Just thought everyone might like to know. IRC gets a bad rap from a
number of shady channels, but ones like #perl, #python, and #java make
the idea worthwhile as long as you have the right people. So come on,
chat up, and see what happens.

--
Dan Moniz <dnm@pobox.com> [http://www.pobox.com/~dnm/]