Yet Another Security Groaner

Paul Snively psnively@webeasy.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:33:20 -0800

Mark,

Well, the situation isn't QUITE as dire as it may have seemed:
<http://ematter.fatbrain.com/ematter/support/faq_034.asp>

Basically, they admit it can't be 100% foolproof, but essentially ask those
of us who can crack it to help them improve it.

Not quite sure how I feel about that, especially given Wes Felter's
observation that "it's trivial for the 2% who can crack it to make it
available to the other 98%."

Paul