[E-Lang] MintMaker with ACLs

Marc Stiegler marcs@skyhunter.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:16:25 -0700

> the strongest arguments.  I don't know the right solution in general,
> but for future conversations in this forum I will be careful not to
> eliminate any text unless I am fully in agreement with it.

Hal, I think your original instinct was right, to trim out what is not
relevant to what you're trying to respond to (look at me, doing it right now
:-) It's way too hard to follow these discussions even with abbreviation,
God help us without it!

We just need to recognize that this will occasionally mean backtracking. I
certainly did not interpret Tyler's earlier comment as an overarching
criticism of your methodology, just an attempt to clarify what the state of
the disputation was.

--marcs