black-box re-use? (was: Re: [E-Lang] MintMaker with ACLs)

Karp, Alan alan_karp@hp.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:55:22 -0800

Exactly my experience with e-speak.  The more people know about how
computers and software work, the harder the time they have understanding
e-speak.  Psycologists have a term for this (retro??? inhibition), which
basically means that you can't learn the new stuff until you unlearn the
old.

> --marcs

Alan Karp
Principal Scientist