[E-Lang] E runs on the Mac!

Chris Hibbert hibbert@netcom.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 22:51:01 -0800

I tried to send this message a week ago, but apparently emacs under OSX
doesn't know how to deliver mail.  I'll try using netscape this time.
(Netscape is emulated under OS9.  I don't know why that should work

With a little help from Marc Stiegler on how to set up classpaths, I was
able to start the E interpreter, and it just runs on the Mac.  I still
need to figure out how to build a command line that will start E
programs, but it doesn't look like any Java code needs to be modified.