[E-Lang] Irreversible delegation, was: draft statement of consensus

hal@finney.org hal@finney.org
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:47:33 -0800

I may not have been clear; I meant to withdraw my comments about
this point after Mark M. reminded me that I had it backwards.
The one change I might suggest is a stylistic one, as the point is
somewhat unclear as currently worded.  You could include the link to
http://www.erights.org/elib/capability/conspire.html#revokability to
help future readers to know what the issue is.

Hal