[E-Lang] ERTP-aware MintMaker

Mark S. Miller markm@caplet.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:02:22 -0800

At 07:51 AM Thursday 2/15/01, Mark S. Miller wrote:
>At 08:27 PM Wednesday 2/14/01, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
>>I also
>>want open and public, but rigorous and systematic is utterly necessary.
>
>said you thought both were necessary.

Oops.  Now I misread.  Sorry.  You didn't say both were necessary.  You said
you want both, but only the latter is necessary.  I can't imagine what
possibly good the latter does without the former.  Without the former, the
latter is only alleged rigor with no credibility.

But since we both want both, I'm happy to drop this thread if you are.
Sorry for the misreading.