[E-Lang] ERTP-aware MintMaker

Tyler Close tclose@oilspace.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:38:13 -0000

Jonathan Shapiro wrote:
> Actually, I don't think I could choose either over the
> other. The open
> and public part is important for a variety of reasons,
> which you have
> already enumerated. The rigorous and systematic part is equally
> important.

So, I'm curious to drag this discussion back on topic. The first email
in this sub-thread was Markm's "parade" about the "open and public"
discussion that we are having. What would we have to do to make this a
"rigorous and systematic" review as well? Specifically, could you show
me what a "rigorous and systematic" review of either my, or Markm's,
ERTP looks like? I have some ideas for what this review should look
like (that I presented at the EFCE conference), but I'm wondering if
you know of some pre-existing science here.

Tyler