[E-Lang] syntax for newbies: where's the dot?

Mark S. Miller markm@caplet.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:44:55 -0800

At 09:17 PM Tuesday 2/27/01, Mark S. Miller wrote:
>Eventually, I want to so command line completion on the msgName as well.

That should be "...I want to do command line completion..."

>In any case, for the kind of really casual usage you want on a command line,
>space really is easier to hit than plus, and I believe this makes a difference.

And space is also easier to hit than dot.  Plus would have been quite a hoot.

How embarrassing.  Not only doesn't my writing ability qualify as powers of
persuasion, I'm not sure they qualify as writing.