[E-Lang] Announcing stl-E 0.8.9k: An interim non-distributed release

Karp, Alan alan_karp@hp.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:07:41 -0800

I thought we were talking about the class libraries distributed by Sun.  If
they wrote malicious byte code, we're all in big trouble.  The Princeton
group has done some great work.  At one point, I was checking their site
weekly for updates.

Alan Karp
Principal Scientist
Decision Technology Department