[E-Lang] Re: Java 2 "Security"

Bill Frantz frantz@communities.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:45:49 -0800

I think that this kind of leak is implicit in the Orange Book requirements
on "object reuse".  They always mention allocating a disk block to a new
file without first clearing the previous data in it.  The KeyKOS Sensory
key concept is a mechanism to address this problem.  (If you have no place
to store the data, you can't pass it on.)