[E-Lang] openCOLA welcomes Mark Miller

Mark S. Miller markm@caplet.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:53:57 -0800

At 11:56 AM Friday 1/19/01, Dan Moniz wrote:
>In the immortal words of Stan Lee: "Excelsior!"

Indeed!  Dan, thank you so much!

This is a very exciting development, and I believe it will lead to great
things.  This is the kind of opportunity and support E has needed to go into
high gear, and to become a vehicle in which we can realize our dreams.  Most
exciting is that openCOLA want to use E for what E is most intended
for -- distributed smart contracting -- and so this relationship looks ready
to push E in all the right directions.  I'm flying to Toronto this Sunday
for a week of intense meetings with the openCOLA folks.  More news to follow.

    Excelsior!
    --MarkM