[E-Lang] Java 2 "Security" (was: Re: WelcomeChrisSkalkaand S cottSmith of Johns Hopkins)

Karp, Alan alan_karp@hp.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:34:23 -0800

It's still a capability because there is no identity attached to it.  The
user who gets it can pass it on to others.  Access rights are granted or not
based on the clone, not who presents it.

> Jonathan

Alan Karp
Principal Scientist
Decision Technology Department