[E-Lang] yet more on security manager

Karp, Alan alan_karp@hp.com
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:37:47 -0800

Just as a side note, our experience at HP's E-speak Operation is that the
IBM compiler and jvm follows the letter of the Java law.  The Sun versions
do not, allowing you to do some things the spec disallows.

Alan Karp
Principal Scientist
Decision Technology Department
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories MS 1U-2