[E-Lang] Re: Hydro & E: Update Syntax

Karp, Alan alan_karp@hp.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:46:48 -0800

Gosh.  I thought you guys knew everything about programming languages.

Sisal is a functional programming language for scientific computation
produced by researchers at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories.  It's
claim to fame is that they optimized it to the point where the performance
was comparable to that of the corresponding Fortran program.  Check it out
at

	http://www.llnl.gov/sisal/SisalHomePage.html

>         Cheers,
>         --MarkM