[e-lang] Re: Changes: Combex de-animates. MarkM moves E work to JHU and HP Labs

Mark S. Miller e-lang@mail.eros-os.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:20:41 -0700

At 05:04 PM 5/13/2003 Tuesday, James Graves wrote:

>Sorry to hear about Combex.  Glad to hear about JHU and HP.
>
>I presume you've worked out any issues with IP developed while working
>for HP?  We wouldn't want to see a repeat of Shap's experience at IBM.

I'm happy to report that I have HP management agreement, all the way up to
the VP level, that

    "the work [Mark Miller] does related to E and his thesis can be released
     under the same open source license he's been using, MIT X."