[e-lang] New Title, Abstract, & Intro - ready for comments.

Mark Miller markm at cs.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 28 18:09:44 EDT 2005

The sections from the Overview..Mutual Suspicion are still in flux, and are
essentially unchanged since my last posting. The sections from Promise
Pipelining on are not yet changed. Ping and David, thanks so much for the new
illustrations, but they do not yet appear in this version.

The just posted paper does contain a new draft Title, Abstract, and Intro,
which are ready for comments. Thanks to MarcS for the title, and for pushing
us towards this abstract. Thanks to Ping, Alan, and others for encouraging the
removal of the Hayek paragraph. Its absence provoked me to try to figure out
what we're actually trying to say. Does the new intro do a better job of
setting up the rest of the paper? Are the new abstract and intro too abstract?
Please let us know. Thanks!