[e-lang] Yet Another Revision

Mark Miller markm at cs.jhu.edu
Wed Jun 29 02:23:45 EDT 2005

Dean is making another pass at Mutual Suspicion right now, so please consider
this section in flux tonight. Of the sections before that, many of your
suggestions have not yet been applied; but other than that, these sections are
ready for comments. The sections after Mutual Suspicion have still not been
modified, and are still ready for comments.

As Ping suggested, we are using names everywhere, like "account manager",
rather than symbols like "AM". As David suggested, we have replaced "event"
with "turn". As Bill Tulloh suggested, we will be removing the term "suspect"
and "suspicion" for the same reasons we generally try to avoid the word "trust".

Besides suggestions for improvements, please let us know whether you think of
the new Title, Abstract, and Intro work. Thanks!