[e-lang] Yet Another Revision

Mark Miller markm at cs.jhu.edu
Wed Jun 29 22:04:19 EDT 2005

In the draft just posted, most of the suggestions made to date are either

* integrated,
* apply to the "Mutual Suspicion" chapter, in which case we're holding these
   separately until this chapter settles down,
* or placed between "(**Suggested replacement:" and "**)" markers in the text,
   in order to keep track of them until we can work on them.

Ping and David,

The two of you have made a huge contributions to this paper! I altered the
wording in the acknowledgments, but it's not enough. If you'd like to suggest
how you'd like to be thanked, we'll try to integrate those suggestions as well. ;)