[e-lang] A PictureBook of Secure Cooperation

Julien Couvreur jcouv at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 29 18:36:52 EST 2005

Really good slides. Thanks!
I really like the part about identity not being a key to these patterns
of cooperation.

On the "Polarized Delegation Chain", the abbreviation weren't clear to
me (AL, MS and AK). What am I missing? Maybe using real roles as an
example could make it easier to understand.

Also, would you have some pointers to some of the existing designs that
you referenced (Diablo2, Quicken,...)?

Cheers,
Julien