[e-lang] A PictureBook of Secure Cooperation

Julien Couvreur jcouv at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 29 18:36:52 EST 2005

Really good slides. Thanks!
I really like the part about identity not being a key to these patterns
of cooperation.

On the "Polarized Delegation Chain", the abbreviation weren't clear to
me (AL, MS and AK). What am I missing? Maybe using real roles as an
example could make it easier to understand.

Also, would you have some pointers to some of the existing designs that
you referenced (Diablo2, Quicken,...)?